Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Channel 4 New Wedding Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idotakethee

PostSubject: Channel 4 New Wedding Series   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 am

Hi Everyone,
I hope you don't mind me posting my request on here - hoping there are some fab couples who fancy getting married at our Wedding House as part of a brand new Channel 4 series.
Thanks!
Melissa Waterson
Asst Producer
betty

Do you want to have the wedding of your dreams without the drama?

Channel 4 are producing a new show where a top team of wedding planners, stylists and organisers will create your ideal ceremony at our ‘Wedding House’ for FREE. All you have to do is be in love and want to get married…we’ll do the rest.

The idea behind the show is to take the hassle out of getting hitched by creating a one-stop wedding shop for couples looking to get married in exactly the way they want. Teenagers or pensioners, themed ceremonies or wacky weddings, civil partnerships or vow renewals, as long as it's legal, anything will go at Wedding House. It promises to be a very fresh approach to a popular subject and a true celebration of contemporary love and relationship.

For more information and an application form e-mail weddings@betty.co.uk or call 0207 290 0661
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Channel 4 New Wedding Series
Page 1 of 1