Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

circus poster book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul b

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: circus poster book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:09 am

when does the circus poster book get posted out plz
Back to top Go down
Sue Roylance

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus poster book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:15 am

Paul, the Poster book has not arrived yet but be assured when it does it will be despatched quickly. Wink
Back to top Go down
stevieG6860

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus poster book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi,what is the circus poster book?would i still able to purchase it?please could you let me know the cost,as i may be interested.
many thanks
Back to top Go down
paul b

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: the circus posters book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:17 am

circus posters 200 posters from the cfa archive(hardback) £30 p+p£5 from the cfa merchandising the kremlin 172 hebble lane wheatley halifax hx3 5jn
Back to top Go down
Sue Roylance

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus poster book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 am

If you order the book now you can save £5 . Get it for £25 + £5 p&p this is a special pre publication price. Send a cheque made payable to The C.F.A.
We have heard the book will be out in about 10 days time. Wink
Back to top Go down
paul b

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: any news   circus poster book Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 am

Sue Roylance wrote:
If you order the book now you can save £5 . Get it for £25 + £5 p&p this is a special pre publication price. Send a cheque made payable to The C.F.A.
We have heard the book will be out in about 10 days time. Wink
any news on the book
Back to top Go down
Sue Roylance

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: Poster Book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Great news the Poster book arrived at lunchtime Wink
Paul you should have yours by Tuesday or Wednesday, we managed to send about a dozen out today. We hope to post the rest of the orders by Wednesday.
You will love the book, it was worth waiting for!!
Back to top Go down
paul b

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: cheers   circus poster book Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Sue Roylance wrote:
Great news the Poster book arrived at lunchtime Wink
Paul you should have yours by Tuesday or Wednesday, we managed to send about a dozen out today. We hope to post the rest of the orders by Wednesday.
You will love the book, it was worth waiting for!!
cheeers sue cant wait
Back to top Go down
paul b

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: super book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:00 am

yet again a super new book from the cfa and aardvark publishing got mine today
Back to top Go down
Andrew Lewis

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus poster book   circus poster book Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Have now also recieved my book, would agree another excellent full colour book, well worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

circus poster book Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus poster book   circus poster book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

circus poster book
Page 1 of 1