Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the great british circus dvd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul b

the great british circus dvd Empty
PostSubject: the great british circus dvd   the great british circus dvd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 pm

the great british circus new dvd thills and skills this super dvd is a must for all circus fans filmed last year has the elephants yasmine smart with her horses the big cats plus circus krone plus juggling with ben cole plus lots more got my copy from the great british circus web site dont know if the cfa shop as any copy
Back to top Go down
peter2010

PostSubject: Re: the great british circus dvd   the great british circus dvd Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm

I suspect the Great British Circus would be better off investing in its programme rather then a DVD. I applaud Martin
Lacey and his work to keep traditional circus alive and well, but apart from a very short Hula Hoop sequence as part of the opening and of course the clown, their was only 2 human acts?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Lewis

PostSubject: Re: the great british circus dvd   the great british circus dvd Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Would agree with Peter! that apart from the hula hoop act and clown, there are only two more human acts.
Having said that, how many should there be!
Peter! fails to mention the 6 Dutch Fresian stallions all working in the ring, the dog act with Monty and Carly, the new routine from the camels, llamas and spotted pony, the only Bengal tigers currently working in England and one of two cage acts in Great Britain, the big and little and dont forget the showgirls.
All in all, the current show runs for 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Back to top Go down
peter2010

PostSubject: Re: the great british circus dvd   the great british circus dvd Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:38 am

The Animal routines are great,the human acts are really good. I just think maybe a couple who do 2 more acts would balance the programme out.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Lewis

PostSubject: Re: the great british circus dvd   the great british circus dvd Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:56 am

Hi Peter. I am not disagreeing with you, i thought i would just mention the other bits too. Would agree that the animal acts are quite good, the 6 Fresians working together i thought was very good when i saw the show on Sunday. I would also agree that the show does really need at least 1 if not 2 more good strong human acts!
There are several reasons as to why this years show, is as it is. A planned and booked act failed to appear, so the dog act was put back in. ML openly states he has not booked big expensive acts due to the fact this year is going to be a tough one. A number of shows have made noticeable cutbacks, even the Moscow State Circus is having a month off in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sue Roylance

PostSubject: Re: the great british circus dvd   the great british circus dvd Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:50 am

sunny CFA Merchandising now has The NEW Great British DVD in stock. cotact cirkshop@btinternet.com
£12.00 + £1.75 p&p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the great british circus dvd   the great british circus dvd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the great british circus dvd
Page 1 of 1