Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CUSTOMERS COME FIRST

Go down 
+6
Andrew Clinch
roberto
peter2010
burt renaolds
Steve Jacks
Ivan Healey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivan Healey

CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CUSTOMERS COME FIRST   CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:28 am

Recently joined this forum BALTAR or did you join today?

you said...
'' In fact, there is only one complaint, although you will see 2 different people complaining, i believe they were at the show together as a couple and found the need to dirty the shows reputation due to some sort of spite!
''
How would you know they were a couple unless you were there?
Unless of course you work for Santus Circus?

I am not racist- far from it and have not singled out Santus Circus to ''rubbish'' there name- they dont need me to do that.

As i have said previously and i obviously need to say it again is that the comments were from a customers perspective and seeing the view from joe publics point of view for a change.(no disrespect William).

Some standards are just not acceptable these days and the comments made by the members of public which saw the show reflect this.

They said the show was very good and im sure the show is a very good show, but what went on in the ring was never in question ''they'' said the toilets and food were the concerns, and as a result it spoiled what could have been a very enjoyable night out.

The circus should worry about what the paying public think and not circus fans.
Back to top Go down
William.howlett

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOMERS COME FIRST   CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:34 am

Ms.Santus thankyou for you apology , i have decicedi will not be bringing this matter anyfurther. As i belive it was a one off mistake and you have more important things to sort out .

No discresrecpt taken ivan.

On to topic even if you have 1 bad complaint you still need to make sure you fix it. Wink
Back to top Go down
roberto

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOMERS COME FIRST   CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:12 pm

"I'm a huge circus fan and I've been reading this thread with much interest for sometime..."
What make circuses interesting jocolor Filthy loos and rotten sandwiches:study: never seen so much partecipation lol!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Healey

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOMERS COME FIRST   CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:40 pm

careful roberto Mr. Clinch may throw some popcorn over you ( stale of course).

New catergory suggestions for the 2010 CFA circus awards...

best toilets, best hot dogs and best popcorn!
Back to top Go down
burt renaolds

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOMERS COME FIRST   CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:42 am

Total number of votes for these circus awards?

Last edited by tom sandow on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.childrenschoices.co.uk
Andrew Lewis

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOMERS COME FIRST   CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:12 pm

To Mr Healey and Mr Clinch.
Please note the CFA welcome constructive criticism on any subject on our website, even about the CFA itself! However this posting has now gone beyond that. Whatever is on the Facebook site about any particular circus, is there for however to see. It does not need to ne repeated on this site. This is getting a little more personal and that will not be accepted.
Should this thread continue in the current vain, it will be removed completely.
Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOMERS COME FIRST   CUSTOMERS COME FIRST - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CUSTOMERS COME FIRST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus Friends :: Circus Friends :: General-
Jump to: