Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EEC & Psycho Management Co

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckenham1

EEC & Psycho Management Co Empty
PostSubject: EEC & Psycho Management Co   EEC & Psycho Management Co Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 am

The European Entertainment Corporation has teamed up with the NSPCC to support it, & promote their own shows.
Currently I seem to get one email daily from them, or rather from Psycho Management Co (john@psycho.co.uk).
All three of the current EEC circuses are included, ie The Moscow State Circus, The Chinese State Circus & Continental Circus Berlin which seems partly to be a yooff show.

I joined their mailing list at http://www.moscowstatecircus.com/backstage.asp

Now I must try to get them to cut down on the offers, discounts......

Or did I join more than once..............??

Regards, John.
Back to top Go down
Steve Jacks

PostSubject: Re: EEC & Psycho Management Co   EEC & Psycho Management Co Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 am

I've had four emails so far too, but did join the Moscow and Chinese ones.
Back to top Go down
circusfreak

PostSubject: Re: EEC & Psycho Management Co   EEC & Psycho Management Co Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 am

i get the emails too i joined the chinese and moscow backstage thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EEC & Psycho Management Co   EEC & Psycho Management Co Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EEC & Psycho Management Co
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus Friends :: Circus Friends :: Shows-
Jump to: