Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happys Circus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Jacks

Happys Circus Empty
PostSubject: Happys Circus   Happys Circus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 am

It can be a bit difficult for the public to see Happys Circus as mostly plays schools, but I was lucky enough to see it this week and what a great show. They are playing in July and August dates for the general public in Dorset I think (and back to Christmas run in Eastleigh) so check out www.happyscircus.co.uk for dates.
Back to top Go down
Steve Jacks

Happys Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happys Circus   Happys Circus Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:23 am

Happy's Circus - Lindfield, 10 July 2009

The Show: "Even the kids will love it" is the clever catchphrase for the show and let me tell you. the kids LOVED it!!!! On a one day stand at a school in Lindfield, Sussex, Happy's presented a two hour show that could match many of the larger shows today in value and entertainment.

Ringmaster this year is Ross Farrer who holds the show together well in traditional costume. The clowns, naturally, are Happy (Russ Randelle) with son Pip. They have many routines which really are side splitting. Pips tricks (tidy up session) deserves a special mention as does the traditional and still hillarious "Busy bee" routine with lots of water for the audience to avoid!

New to the show this year is Dr Insane, just scary enough but with a cheeky enough grin not to actually scare the kids! His two acts are escapology from the roof of the big top and 'Flame and pain' including the legendary bed of nails act with adult male audience member standing on top of him.

Also new is Bike Magix. A BMX act for the kids to marvel at and practise themselves later as well as an unsupported ladder act.

Craig Attmere returns from the Christmas season to perform his perfect Corde Lise act as does Spitfire, featuring Ross Farrer on the rolla balancing act assisted by partner Stephanie Randelle, including new bits such as a fake fall.

Stephanie also performs her Aerial lyra act - a spot on display of height, elegance and beauty.

The show ends in a finale and the Circus song with Happy and Pip. Again, a perfect two hours entertainment from Happys Circus and I am looking forward to their Christmas season again at Eastleigh this year. They are also performing a summer season in Dorset (check out http://www.happyscircus.co.uk/ for details).

Housekeeping: Nice little programme put together by the school for £1. Lots of refreshments and a quite a large variety of products for sale for kids from diablos, hula hoops, plate spinners to the usual novelites. Special thanks to the whole cast and staff for their warm welcome as always and making our visit a 'Happy' one!

For photos of the show and more reviews please go to http://circusdays.webs.com
Back to top Go down

Happys Circus
Page 1 of 1