Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chinese State Circus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Jacks

PostSubject: Chinese State Circus   Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Chinese State Circus - Preston Park, Brighton - 19 May 2009

The show: The first act was something I haven't seen before - Swnging poles! Not just climbing poles as in the last show they presented, these ones actually swung side to side! Quite an awesome sight and recommended viewing from the grandstand! Other outstanding acts like the hat juggling, plate spinning, confortion, the return of the shaolin wu-shu warriors, lion dance, diablos, bicycle act, hoop diving etc. One of the most outstanding acts was the Sensual Silks who have a world circus awards nomination. Not surprising, to me the best and most beautiful act of this type I have ever seen, set to stunning music. The show finishes on a tremendous olympic feature with a female singing a very triumphant song. Brilliant!

Housekeeping: Large foodbar, lots of childrens souveniers as well as t shirts and hats etc for adults. Good colour programme.

You can read more reviews and photos at my Circus Days website http://circusdays.webs.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chinese State Circus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1