Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jay Millers Circus - Haslemere Surrey 19th September 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Jacks

Jay Millers Circus - Haslemere Surrey 19th September 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Jay Millers Circus - Haslemere Surrey 19th September 2009   Jay Millers Circus - Haslemere Surrey 19th September 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 am

Jay Millers Circus - Haslemere, Surrey - 19 September 2009

The show: I missed this show last year and how I missed it! Again, Jay Millers has come up trumps with a truly fantastic value show. In fact, this year if there had to be one word to describe it, I think it would have to be "Sexy"! Nearly every act featured attractive semi clad females or males in fantastic presentations. Presented by Ringmistress Natalie, it also featured the superb clowning of Peppi who is a very likeable character and very funny (nobody wears flares these days.... "ABBA do"!). Also he performed a great spinning plates act.

Other acts included Miss Jodi on Hoola hoops at only age 13. Oleg from last years Berlin show featured his balance and washington trapeze number. Miss Charlotte on a very good presentation of foot juggling. Again, fantastic "Presentations" of magic and aieral acts (including the semi moon act). In fact the beginning included so many circus acts at once it could have been a whole show! A rolling wheel act (again another sexy routine), Ferenc on a bouncing rope act like something I have never seen before and Equilibrium Troupe presenting a vertical extreme act which had to be seen to be believed (including climbing rigs etc on top of each other on tip toe etc).

Sorry to anyone I have missed, the whole show was great from beginning to end. I MUST catch it next year!

Housekeeping: Very helpful and friendly staff. A nice young lady came round speaking to audience members whilst waiting for the show to start especially to the kids which was a nice touch. Ringmistress Natalie was at the door to say goodbye. Recorded music with usual items for sale.

Photos of the show can also be seen at my site http://circusdays.webs.com
Back to top Go down

Jay Millers Circus - Haslemere Surrey 19th September 2009
Page 1 of 1