Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Corti

ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Empty
PostSubject: ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.   ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:29 am

Anyone on here going to the ACA graduation day at Hamstead Heath next Friday? I am pleased to say I can make it.
Adrian
Back to top Go down
Beckenham1

PostSubject: Re: ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.   ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:10 am

As Zippos are at Hampstead Heath from 1 to 6 Oct, this appears to be on Friday 2 Oct.

As their website only mentions an evening show at 7pm, is this a private event please? I'm a member of the CFA with the current annual card, will this be enough to get me in please?

Otherwise it's quite a journey & to get there for 2pm but not get into the show, & then have have to wait until the 7pm public show.

Regards, John.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Corti

PostSubject: Re: ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.   ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi there,
it was an open invitation to all friends, fans, etc from ACA, Nick Barltrop. All you had to do was email them to let you know that you were going, the info was on ATFOTF forum, but that is down this evening. I will try & find out & copy & paste here for you.

Cheers
Adrian
Back to top Go down
Adrian Corti

PostSubject: Re: ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.   ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Yvonne Haskett sent a message to the members of Fans and Friends of Zippos Circus.

--------------------
Subject: You Are Cordially Invited to the ACA Graduation Show 2009

We're pleased to invite you to attend the

ACADEMY OF CIRCUS ARTS GRADUATION SHOW 2009

2.00pm

Friday 2nd October 2009

at

Zippos Circus, Hampstead Heath

The Academy of Circus Arts Graduation Show 2009
A unique gala performance, devised and presented by the
students and teachers of this year's Circus Skills Diploma training course.

ADDRESS
Zippos Circus, East Heath Road
Hampstead, London NW3 1NT

RSVP
acircusarts@yahoo.co.uk

or by mail to:

Circus Headquarters
Enborne, Newbury RG20 0LD

or tel: 07774 608090

Supported by Zippos Circus

CIRCUS ARTS ACADEMY LTD
TRADING AS THE ACADEMY OF CIRCUS ARTS
Registered Office: 8 King Edward Street, Oxford OX1 4HY
Registered in England & Wales No. 4322742
Back to top Go down
Beckenham1

PostSubject: Re: ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.   ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 am

• Thank you for all the above information, very kind. javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')

I've sent an email to circusarts referring to these posts & asking for two of us to be admitted to the 2pm show.

I'll probably stay for the 7pm public show as well.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Corti

PostSubject: Re: ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.   ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Great stuff. The ACA show is on a first come first served basis, if it is busy, so get there early.
You probably won't receive a reply, but your name is on the list. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.   ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACA Graduation day next Friday, 2pm, Hamstead Heath.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus Friends :: Circus Friends :: General-
Jump to: