Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit of the horse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus Ewing

Spirit of the horse Empty
PostSubject: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 am

Hi Folks,
I know the season is coming to an end, but does anybody know if the Spirit of the Horse show is still going on? I have been on their web site, but cannot find any info as to where they are or if they have finished.
Back to top Go down
Steve Jacks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:16 pm

It didnt tour at all this year. Wether it will next year I dont think so either, maybe someone else can answer that?
Back to top Go down
Angus Ewing

PostSubject: spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks Steve,
I went to see Peter Jolly's yesterday and Peter told me that they have stopped that show now. Thanks for replying though.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Corti

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:12 am

I hear it may be back in the future!

Last edited by Adrian Corti on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steve Jacks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 am

Interesting! You do hear things dont you Adrian!!!
Back to top Go down
stevieG6860

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:12 pm

belive "spirit of the horse"will be part of the European Entertainment Corporation,might be worth E-mailing,the company and asking there/
Back to top Go down
Andrew Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Spirit of the Horse was a touring production run by Robert and Nikki Fossett with Philip and Carol Gandey.
At present, the show is not touring, although there has been several rumours that Robert and Nikki Fossett would tour a smaller scaled down version of the previous show. So far this has not happened.
NOTE: Spirit of the Horse is not operated or connected to the European Entertainment Corparation (EEC).
Back to top Go down
stevieG6860

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

[b]Thanks for that Andrew i stand corrected.Sorry if my post has misled people ,i appologise here and now.
so sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the horse   Spirit of the horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit of the horse
Page 1 of 1