Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My girlfriends Moon walk tomorrow in a Circus designed bra!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Jacks

My girlfriends Moon walk tomorrow in a Circus designed bra! Empty
PostSubject: My girlfriends Moon walk tomorrow in a Circus designed bra!   My girlfriends Moon walk tomorrow in a Circus designed bra! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:14 pm

My girlfriend is doing the Moonwalk in London tomorrow night. Basically it's thousands of females walking round London for 26.2 miles in their bras for Cancer Research! They start off from the biggest pink Big Top you will ever see so if you are passing Hyde Park check it out! Plus this year she is decorating her bra with a Circus theme! It is looking good and promoting Circus! So if you would like to sponsor her, please do on the link. We all I am sure, sadly, know someone affected by Breast Cancer so let's do our best to get it beaten.

And if you think walking 26.2 miles in the night in the cold in a bra is easy - let me tell you I train with her now and then (no, not in the bra!) and its a killer!!!!

Thanks for anyones support!

http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/Diane_ClarkMW2010
Back to top Go down

My girlfriends Moon walk tomorrow in a Circus designed bra!
Page 1 of 1