Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

circus newyork

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
world at play

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 am

went to see Circus Newyork in PORTLAOISE, basking in sunshine, and the main attraction of the sealions and penguins in their outdoor pools was realy attracting people to the site, they were just empty the large pool when i got there, but had a seal cub in the smaller one, but as always the sunshine did`nt last long the show played to a full house, and went down a treat with the audience, heres a few photographs,
circus newyork Ny4
circus newyork Portlaoise09001
circus newyork Ny1
circus newyork Ny2
circus newyork Ny3
circus newyork Ny5
circus newyork Ny6
circus newyork Ny08
circus newyork Ny09
circus newyork Ny0
Back to top Go down
Frazer

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:30 am

Hi Pat

Fantastic pictures, keep them coming. Would be great to see the Seals in England
however got to say, I think the Animal shows over here are working hard to promote
animals in the Circus.

Frazer
Back to top Go down
Steve Jacks

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:54 am

Great photos! Yes I would also love to see the seals and penguins over here too!
Back to top Go down
animalloverabh

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:51 am

the are coming over here for a cristmas special in rotherham
Back to top Go down
world at play

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 am

who are the peterson family, or the acts that were on the show, as i know the ringmaster Paul, And arilist Matt have gone back to England,
Back to top Go down
animalloverabh

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am

the peterson family are the people who do the seals and penguins
Back to top Go down
world at play

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:40 am

YES sorry i should have made that clear,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

circus newyork Empty
PostSubject: Re: circus newyork   circus newyork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

circus newyork
Page 1 of 1