Circus Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus Friends

Any content relating to the use of animals in circus will only be allowed if it is of a positive nature. This forum is for all supporters of the circus. To upload an image please use the gallery link below!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My next new CFA book in the planning stages, help needed....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrian Corti

My next new CFA book in the planning stages, help needed.... Empty
PostSubject: My next new CFA book in the planning stages, help needed....   My next new CFA book in the planning stages, help needed.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 am

After the success of my first book this year, Circus Transport photographs Vol.3, I have been asked by the CFA to produce a new Circus book, for publication in 2010. I am starting to plan for this book, and currrently it is roughly planned to be-

*Big Tops, different types, build up/pull down, and intersting shots/transport/loads.
*Lighting, Water features, Ice rinks etc in circus, and the logistics of moving it all.
*Hopefully a view photo of every UK show, and a few others, including old ones, possibly even a 'then & now'/'before & after' shot.
among other things.

I am asking for help with pictures etc, I would like people to PM me, if they think they have suitable photo's that will fit in with the above. Do any shows have any nive view photo's, especially aerial shots of their own shows that I could use to make it more interesting?

Anyone out there involved in circus lighting, Ice rinks, water etc??

Anything considered. Look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Thanks Adrian C
Back to top Go down

My next new CFA book in the planning stages, help needed....
Page 1 of 1